Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Tv 2012: Wednesday

Returning Shows
Survivor


The shows been on what feels like forever but I still enjoy watching the way the cast makes strategies and alliances. I also like complaining when they do something that I feel is stupid.  Plus the challenges should be good since they are returning to water challenges.

New Shows
Arrow


Personally I think this will be the best new show on TV this year. The trailer for the show makes it look really good and there are so many directions they can take the show.


Guys With Kids


Originally Nessa said she wanted to try this and after watching the promos for the show I decided I'd give it a try as well.
Nashville


This one can go either way. I really like Connie Britton as an actress which is why I want to give it a chance to see how it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment