Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall Tv 2012: Tuesdays

Returning Shows
Hart of Dixie


I'm not convinced this show will make it to season three but I've decided to just enjoy it while it lasts because it's a fun show.


New Girl


Originally I didn't care for the show but luckily I went back and watched it over the summer and fall in love with the characters, It's actually strange that Jess is one of my least favorite characters on the show.


Don't Trust The B* in Apt 23


I love that Busy Philipps is guesting in the premiere and hopefully the show keeps using Dawson because he made the show playing himself.

New Shows
Emily Owens MD


I like the choice of cast but I'm not convinced this show will work on the CW. It looks like a quirkier Grey's Anatomy which will hopefully succeed.

Nessa's Shows

Sons of Anarchy 


Nessa got hooked to it this summer. It's on my list of shows I will eventually get to watching.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about Emily Owens... but I guess you never know.. I didn't add it to my list tho.. if it does well, maybe I'll download it durring the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a little room so decided to try it out but I'm not committed to keeping it. Just keeping an open mind.

    ReplyDelete