Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Tv 2012: Monday

Moving on to Mondays ...

Returning Shows
How I Met Your Mother


At this point I couldn't stop watching the show even if I wanted to. I need to know who the mother is and I need to know that Barney and Robin end up together. Getting to see Lily and Marshall be parents is an added bonus.
 

The Voice


They need to change it up a bit which I think they may do this season but I always lose some interest once they reach the Live Shows because they get rid of people so quickly.

New Shows
Partners


I will mostly watch because I think Sophia Bush is awesome and there's no more One Tree Hill. We'll see if it lasts the season for me.


Revolution


It's kind of a high concept show that I usually enjoy but ends up getting cancelled. The ratings will decide whether I let myself get hooked to the show or not. Kind of like Terra Nova last year.

Nessa's Shows
Bones


I'm still a few seasons behind so Nessa watches on her own but at some point I will catch up because it is a good show.


2 Broke Girls


Didn't really care for the show but Nessa liked it when she watched it over the summer.


Because I like to Torture Myself
Gossip Girl


Just one more season and I can let go forever ...

2 comments:

  1. LOL you are strong for still holding on to Gossip Girl after all of this time!! VERY strong!
    AND for the record!!! this stupid verification you have for your commenting that I can NEVER read makes me want to throw my computer out the window!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know verification was on. I removed it.

    As for Gossip Girl I figure since the last season of The OC was good I'm hoping they can do the same with Gossip Girl. Plus it's only 13 episodes so might as well finish it.

    ReplyDelete