Friday, August 31, 2012

Fall Tv 2012: Friday and Watch Later

Returning Shows

Fringe


I'm excited for the last season. Here's hoping the ending is better then Lost (which for the record I liked but can understand the hatred for it.) 


 Kitchen Nightmares


It's really very similar to his other shows but I like seeing his dumbfounded face when someone does something stupid or watch him go off on people when he gets angry.


Watch Later 

Person of Interest


I enjoyed what I have seen of the show but it needs some serious character development and I still need to catch up on watching the rest of season 1. 


Mob Doctor


I think I would enjoy this show but since it is on Fox I will not watch it until it is announced for a second season. Fox has double crossed me too many times (I mean did they really need to cancel Reunion. It only needed one season to tell a story. You couldn't bury it on Fridays and let the whole story be told) and I'm not ready to trust that they'll give the show a fair chance. 


Suburgatory 

 
Happy Endings

I enjoyed both comedies but I'm just not in love with either of them and can wait to watch them during the less hectic TV times of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment