Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm Back ... Returning with Weekly Themes and Recaps


It's been a few months but I've decided to return to blogging on all the geeky things I think about in my head. The things that when I bring up to Nessa she rolls her eyes and calls me a geek. I got a little discouraged with lack of views but recently decided to just screw caring about views and just use it as my geek outlet. It you read the posts then great.

I have a few Top Ten lists I'm working on and will be sharing with my peeps Amy and Lisa to post our lists. Also I am considering recapping some shows that I watch. I've been doing Survivor and The Amazing Race recaps over at www.mjsbigblog.com for the Fall seasons and I enjoyed it so I started considering doing some for other shows I like. I'll still be recapping Survivor and The Amazing Race at MJ's Big Blog (which is a great place for American Idol and other reality show news as well as a really good Nashville recap) but other shows I'll do right here.

I will also be returning to doing daily themes like Music Mondays starting next week. If you do read this enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment