Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Four Years Ago

 

Four years ago was the day before my wedding. When you watch movies or TV or you read books the bride and groom is always showed to feel nervous or have doubts. They never feel sure of their decision and at that point you should feel certain. I know that real life is not perfect. Sometimes people have doubts the night before their wedding but I felt calm. I felt ready to call Nessa my wife. 

By the time I laid down to fall asleep I just wanted the next day to fly by. I wanted to see Nessa in her wedding dress, watch her walk down the aisle, I wanted to hear her vows and hear her say I Do. 


I didn't have a lot to do the day of the wedding. My tasks amounted to getting a hair cut and showing up in time to say I Do. I spent the majority of the day playing video games and hoping it wouldn't rain. That was my only worry the day of my wedding, I was sure that Nessa would look beautiful and I was sure that we were making the right choice because she was and is the love of my life. I made sure I was at the park where we got married with plenty of time to spare. 

I remember watching her walk down the aisle as Heavenly Day played. She was so beautiful and I was happier with each step she took towards me. 




It was a wonderful night. The greatest say of my life. I know everyone says that their wedding day was one of the best days of their lives and I hope most people are as lucky as me. To truly have that day be the best day of their lives. From Green Apples to Have A Little Faith In Me it was a great night. That includes Zack getting loose and chasing him all around Campbellton only to find out Nessa found him right outside our house.


It's been four great years and I look forward to many more great years with the love of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment