Friday, December 02, 2011

Tuesday Top Twenty Five: TV Crushes

Nessa and I decided to post our Twenty Five TV Crushes. She decided not to rank her list since she loves them all so much but you can see her favorites here: 


I did rank my list because I had them ranked before she told me she would not be ranking her list. 

It was relatively easy to come up with my 25 TV Crushes. They had to be good looking obviously but there had to have more to the character because almost everyone on TV is good looking.

The character had to have a sense of humor, in most cases had to be intelligent.They had to be kind and honest. They had to be a character I would want to be friends with and someone who didn't annoy me while watching the show. They also had to be from a show that I enjoyed enough not to give up on during it's series run.

With that said here is my list:

25. Beven from One Tree Hill  


24. Maggie from Eli Stone


23. Gail from Rookie Blue


22. Cat Deeley from So You Think You Can Dance


21. Amy from Everwood


20. Kelly from Saved By The Bell


19. Jen from Dawson’s Creek


18. Andie from Dawson’s Creek


17. Amy from Heartland


16. Rory from Gilmore Girls


15. Veronica from Veronica Mars


14.  Robin from How I Met Your Mother


13. Summer from The OC


12. Lorilei from Gilmore Girls


11. Pam from The Office


10. Hannah from Everwood


9. Sarah from Chuck



8. Lily from How I Met Your Mother


 7. Olivia from Fringe


6. Penny from Big Bang Theory


5. Chloe from Smallville


4. Haley from One Tree Hill


3. Lois from Smallville


2. Brooke from One Tree Hill


1. Erica from Being Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment