Monday, November 28, 2011

Music Monday: The Piglott Brothers - Alien Like You



 Lift your eyes and let me in
‘Cause baby I’m an alien like you
Would you ever wake at night and realize
The reason why you knew me then
Is maybe I’m an alien too
Would you ever let me be an alien with you

This song defines what love is to me.  
When you first fall in love it's a new feeling that consumes you. You don't want to do anything but be with that person that makes you feel so special and makes everything better. They consume your life and nothing else matters.

I believe love is everything. It's different for each person.  I remember when I first realized I was in love with Nessa I was so afraid. It was scary because you never know how the other person feels. I wasn't sure someone could love me. I knew from watching TV that sometimes one person reaches that moment faster then the other and I didn't want to be in the situation of saying the words and not hearing them back. Luckily for me so loved me as well so it worked out for me and the rest is history.

But love is like being an alien. It's a strange emotion that encompasses everything and the emotion separates you from the rest of the world because it's between only the two people involved.

That is why love is so special. It's amazing when you can find someone that fits into your mind as someone you want to spend every moment with. When you find that alien like you.





No comments:

Post a Comment