Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: 90's R&B songs

My friend Jen made me want to listen to some old R&B songs last night which inspired this weeks Top Ten. Looking through old videos on YouTube brought back a lot of memories of High School dances and parties. It was fun coming up with the list. I'm sure I forgot a few songs or bands. But I figure if I couldn't think of it by now then it couldn't have been that high on my list. I'll get right to it now but first a few honorable mentions:

Honorable Mentions:
Monica – Angel of Mine
SMV - Weakness
TLC - No Scrubs
Tyrese - Lately
Ginuwine - Differences
Ginuwind, Case, Tyrese, and RL - Best Man I Can Be

10. Aaliyah – Try Again




9. Faith Evans – Love Like This



8. Next – Too Close



7. Boys II Men – 4 Seasons of Loneliness



6. Jagged Edge – Let’s get Married



5. Blackstreet – No Diggity



4. Mariah Carey – Always Be My Baby



3. Usher – You Make Me Wanna



2. R Kelly – I Wish



1. 112 – Only You (Bad Boy Remix)




No comments:

Post a Comment