Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: TV Opening Sequences

 I was watching True Blood season 3 with Nessa and once again realized how much I liked the opening sequence for the show. I always feel that a good opening sequence can get you excited for a show and is just as important as a good opening scene to the episode. 

So I was watching season 3 and like the geek I am I started thinking of what my favorite TV Opening Sequences were and came up with this weeks Top Ten. First some honorable mentions. I eliminated TV shows that I loved the opening theme but the sequence changed each season to reflect the aging show. This list includes Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, Smallville, Everwood, Gilmore Girls, The OC, and Friday Night Lights just to name a few. I might have to do a different Top Ten for TV Show Themes and probably make it a Top 25. 

Other shows that didn't make the cut were Survivor, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Bones, and How I Met Your Mother.


And now on to the top ten:
 
10. Scrubs



9.  Chuck



8.  The Big Bang Theory



7. Friends



6. Dexter



5. Cheers



4. True Blood



3. The Simpsons



2. The Wonder Years

1. Lost


No comments:

Post a Comment