Monday, May 30, 2011

Music Monday: The Flys "Got You Where I Want You"


I think you're smart
You sweet thing
Tell me your name
I'm dying here

I use to listen to this song all the time. This from the "Disturbing Behavior" soundtrack which was an under appreciated movie in the 1990's. I tried watching this movie on Movie Pix On Demand earlier and it wasn't as good as I remembered and I stopped watching after 30 minutes because the acting was bad. But that doesn't take away from how much I enjoy the song. 

The song performed well on the rock charts and even through most of their songs were better then some of the other bands were made it really big in the late nineties they ended up being a one hit wonder. But as far as one hit wonders go this is a good hit to have. The song is catchy and  the chorus easily gets stuck in your head.

2 comments:

  1. was the acting bad?? I don't remember it being bad... Wasn't William Saddler in that movie? I think he acted well didn't he?? what a bummer, now I'll have to go check it out On Demand. I remember the song well, always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. William Sadler is always to exception Amy. He's such an amazing actor. The cast of the cast not so much. James Marsden is better now but in that movie it's just bad.

    ReplyDelete