Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Current Five (June)

1. Stanley Cup Finals: It's always more exciting when there's a Canadian team playing for the cup and Vancouver has a great team when they are playing smart. I still think Boston is better then expected but if Vancouver can control the games and play like they have all season hopefully the Cup will come back to Canada.

2. Summer TV: The return of True Blood which the previews are making look like a great season. Plus returning shows Rookie Blue, Hell's Kitchen, America's Got Talent, and So You Think You Can Dance. Also Love Bites looks like it can be a good show. I like Summer TV because I can relax and enjoy it because expectations are lower and most of the shows are reality competition shows that need little time and investment.

3. MTV Movie Awards: I always enjoy these awards because the hijinks are always funny and no one takes them seriously cause it's hard to take an awards show when a Twilight movie is named Movie of the Year. But the show is always entertaining to watch.

4. NBA Draft: I always find it exciting to see which players my Raptors will pick and I enjoy the commentary the media provides. Especially Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith.

5. Beaver Tails: It's a great treat and I haven't had one in two years. Plus Nessa tells me that they now have this great new treat called Beaver Bits that comes with Ice Cream. Can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment