Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Things that bother me #3

Let me start off by saying I love being married. It was the best decision of my life. When you love someone so much that you are willing to spend the rest of your life with them. It's such a wonderful feeling to know that not only do you feel that way but someone else feels that way about you. They accept you and all the annoying things you do, and they love you enough to accept them and still want to spend every night with you. I count myself lucky to be one of the blessed ones to be truly happy.

That's why the news that ABC has picked up a celebrity version of Wife Swap bothers me. It's bad enough that most celebrities already treat marriage like a joke, now we have to see D list stars switch wife's like it's nothing at all. I could never imagine wanting to spend days with someone else wife. Why would anyone agree to this nonsense.

If you truly want to send your spouse away to spend time with another person then maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be married.

1 comment:

  1. I've never understood that show... I don't get why people would want to participate, and I don't get why anyone would want to watch...

    ReplyDelete