Sunday, May 08, 2011

Music Monday Early Edition: Jann Arden - Good Mother



 I've got a good mother,
and her voice is what keeps me here.

It's never easy being a single mother. Especially when you have 5 bratty kids who all have different needs and wants. My mother never made it look easy but she always made it look like she loved being a mother. That's a testament of a good parent. Loving your children no matter what happens.

Anyone that knows me knows I have a weird family. My sisters aren't always easy to get along with. There's been thrown chairs and temper tantrums. But my mother always found a way to make peace whether it was chasing us down the hall with a slipper or just talking to us about our problems.

She always found a way to get the things we needed and the things we wanted. She taught me how to be a good man and have to have faith in myself. I can never thank her enough for that.

Happy Mother's Day Mom. I Love You!

2 comments: