Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: College Movies

To celebrate Nessa's last day of classes for her first year of University this week's Top Ten will be my favorite college movies. Following the same rules as before my lists continuously change based on what movies I remember. So without further ado my Top Ten College Movies:

10.  The Skulls – An underrated thriller starring Pacey Witter 

9. Sorority Boys – An underrated comedy. For some reason guys in drag always crack me up.

8.  Slackers – Great use of the Ace of Base classic “The Sign” and “She’ll Be Coming Around The Mountain”

7. Road Trip – I’m pretty sure this is the only time I have thought Tom Green was funny.

6. Dead Man on Campus – Zack Morris goes to college. How could anyone not like this movie?

5. Van Wilder – Any movie that makes Tara Reid funny has to be ranked high.

4. Rudy – A great feel good movie. I’m ready for the jokes.

3. St. Elmo’s Fire – A great look at life after college.

2. Old School – I use to watch this movie all the time. It’s definitely easily the best film for all three main stars.

1. Animal House – In my opinion the first great college movie and one of the best comedies ever.

3 comments:

  1. I love that The Skulls isn't staring Joshua Jackson but Pacey Witter. Priceless! Great list. I maybe be stealing this topic for my blog :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel Free ... I'd be interested in seeing what lists you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of them would be the same. but in different places... I may have to make a teen movie list as well cause this is opening a lot of doors! lol

    ReplyDelete