Saturday, April 02, 2011

Things that bother me #1

I was flipping through channels on my tv and I come across Almost Famous on Much More Music. One of my favorite movies. I hate movies on tv so I start flipping through my movie collection but I can't find it. I check my Shelves app on my phone and no Almost Famous. For some crazy reason I don't own this movie.

The bright side of the story is I own a dvr so I was able to record it so I could at least fast forward the commercials. By their is nothing worse then getting into a movie and being interrupted by a commercial for batteries or shampoo.

If R rated movies were meant to be played on tv then they would have been given a pg-13 rating. Where's the Parental Television Council to stop channels from removing the good parts of great movies.But if the movie is great enough and it's not on demand and I don't own the movie then I'll just have to suck it up and deal with the commercials.

It just means I'll be going to buy the dvd soon.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I owned that movie too and realized about a year ago that I did own it.. on VHS lol. So about 6 months ago I found it at Walmart for 5$. which was awesome cause I love that movie too!

    ReplyDelete