Thursday, April 07, 2011

Current Five (April)

So every month I'm gonna post five things I am either enjoying or looking forward to. It can be anything at all that I am currently excited about. So let's get started:

1. Matt White music - I was watching a One Tree Hill rerun on tv and heard one of his songs that I really liked.I remembered listening to him a lot when the episode first aired and I had to download some of his songs. I even snuck some on to Nessa's iPod and she enjoyed it. Songs played the most would be "Wait for love" "Falling in Love (With my Best Friend), and Best Days.

2. Friday Night Lights - The fifth and final season was just released on DVD which is a good thing because it's quicker to just buy it and watch on a TV then to download it and have to watch on my laptop. So because I'm a geek I had to go back and watch the entire series from the start. The acting in this show is amazing as long as you can get past the camera movements. Also whoever thought of putting TV shows on DVD is a genius.

3. Poppit Sprint - Nessa has been playing it a lot lately and I watched her play a bit and got hooked. She's really good at it. Even though I suck at it I am strangely addicted to the game.

4. America's Best Dance Crew - I hope this show lasts forever. It's a reality shows that knows they are cheesy and are 100% ok with it. Along with judges that are ok with telling people they suck. Any show that can give crews that clog and dance on roller skates is cool in my book.  It doesn't hurt that the dance numbers are cool most of the time.

5. Smallville - The last five episodes of the series start next week. I've watched the show since the beginning and am ok with the fact that it is ending this year and that it was announced as the final season last year so a proper ending could be built for the show. Now if only some other aging shows could do the same thing I can make way for some new TV shows.

3 comments:

  1. I thought the Matt White songs came from after watching She's the Man? Did you lie to me to make me listen to your music??!!? That would be mean :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot one of his songs was on She's the man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea of listing what you're currently into every month and talking a bit about it. I maybe have to "borrow" this idea :P

    I'm excited for FNL too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete