Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: World of Warcraft in Pop Culture

I have recently decided to return to World of Warcraft since my wife and some close friends are also returning to the game. So this week the top ten will be my favorite WOW references in Pop Culture.

10. Judge Judy







9. Moonlight








8. Mountain Dew soda



















7. Celebrity Commercials








6. Zombieland - Apparently only myself and Spanish people like this clip.








5. How I Met Your Mother








4. Jeopardy - There's no way no one knew the answer








3. The Guild







2. The Big Bang Theory







1. South park

2 comments:

  1. hahaha awesome!! loved all your picks. glad to see moonlight there!! the only one missing is When Penny was addicted for that one episode of Big Bang. But I'm not sure if they actually said it was WoW... so that's probably why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did actually look at that clip and it wasn't WOW. Also BBT has done a lot of references to WOW and I really liked this clip.

    ReplyDelete