Friday, April 01, 2011

Quick Take on Tangled

Anyone that knows me knows I love all Disney movies. I've always had a soft spot for them and Tangled continues the streak. I loved the movie. The voices of Mandy Moore and Zachery Levi were perfect for the roles and their singing voices blended together so well.  Maximus the horse and the chameleon  were great sidekicks.

I didn't love all the songs. The one song I did love was "I See The Light." I had heard the stars sing it at the Oscars and it was nice to see it incorporated into the film.

What I liked best about the movie is what I love about all Disney movies. For two hours I can just watch the film and be a kid. I can just enjoy myself and not worry about anything else going on. It's not the greatest Disney movie but it's well worth watching.

2 comments: