Monday, July 09, 2012

Music Monday: Songs that are stuck in my head now 2

A few months ago I posted a few songs that are stuck in my head and I was listening to on repeat. I am going to revisit that with a few more songs that I keep listening to recently.

It doesn't take much to get a song stuck in my head. I'm not a snobby type who refuses to listen to a certain type of music to look cool. I'm listen to anything I enjoy and I tend to listen to it over and over again. 

Jessie J - We Found Love


 Shine a light through an open door
Love a life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
 
David Guetta Feat. Sia - Titanuim


I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Kris Allen - Out Alive

 We can run
We can hide
We can show off our guns and put on a fight
If it's love
Hold on tight, hold on tight
Maybe we'll make it out alive
Maybe we'll make it  

For some reason I couldn't find a studio version that would add to Blogger but this is one of the better live versions. 

Fun. - Some Nights 


This is it, boys, this is war - what are we waiting for?
Why don't we break the rules already?
I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white
I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style


No comments:

Post a Comment