Sunday, April 01, 2012

Top Ten: Favorite Movies Ever

It's been awhile since I posted so I thought I'd jump back in with my favorite movies ever. These are the movies I cannot live without. 

10. Date Movie


By far the greatest Spoof Movie ever. I love how they take every joke and beat it into the ground. If you ever aspire to make spoof movies this is the movie you need to see. 
9. Mirrors


Don't let the trailer fool you. This is a great thriller. Kiefer Sutherland excels in this film. 
8. Bring It On




If you only see one sports movie in your lifetime it must be Bring It On. 
7. Eclipse


The best romance since New Moon. 
6. New Moon


The best romance since Twilight.
5. Breaking Dawn


Who cares about the hour long wedding and lead up to that sexy game of chess. The Wolves that sound like Transformers is what makes this film. 
4. Jason X


The person who thought that Jason in space was a good idea is a genius
3. Twilight


 I will never understand how Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were not nominated for Oscars. They are this decades Leo and Kate.

2. Battlefield Earth


Forgot The Passion of the Christ. This is the real winner when it comes to Religious movies. It makes Scientology look so realistic. 

1. Da Hip Hop Witch


I cannot express in words how great this movie is. Everyone involved must be so proud of this masterpiece. A must see film.

No comments:

Post a Comment