Monday, November 21, 2011

Music Monday: Elton John - Benny and The Jets

 

Say, Candy and Ronnie, have you seen them yet
But they're so spaced out, Bennie and the Jets
Oh but they're weird and they're wonderful
Oh Bennie she's really keen
She's got electric boots a mohair suit
You know I read it in a magazine
Bennie and the Jets
Today is my wife's birthday. She's not big on celebrating birthdays. It's just another day to her. But this blog is still dedicated to her. 

I chose Benny and The Jets because it always makes me smile when I remember her singing it. She first heard it in 27 Dresses and I love when she just sings "Be Be Be Benny and The Jets." I think those might be the only words she knows in the song but she sings the words who such affection and enthusiasm that makes me love her even more. 

Happy Birthday Nessa. I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment