Monday, October 17, 2011

Music Monday: Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World




I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world. 

This past week one of my little sister had her second child. A lovely little boy named Max. It's a little hard since I'm not sure when I'll get to meet him. I don't get home very often. As much as I love my family I sadly never feel any real desire to visit. Hopefully eventually we'll all get around to setting up web cams and skype so I can interactive with more then pictures and voices. 

But I did want to wish Katie and Scott a congratulations on having a wonderful baby boy and I hope Giana enjoys being a big sister. I always liked being a big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment