Thursday, May 19, 2011

CW Upfront Presentation

The CW had the final Upfront Presentation of the week and there schedule is as follows:


MONDAY
8 pm Gossip Girl (New Time)
9 pm Hart of Dixie (New Series)

TUESDAY
8 pm 90210 (New Night)
9 pm Ringer (New Series)

WEDNESDAY
8 pm H8R (New Series)
9 pm America’s Next Top Model

THURSDAY
8 pm The Vampire Diaries
9 pm  The Secret Circle (New Series)

FRIDAY
8 pm Nikita (New Night)
9 pm Supernatural

No real surprises on The CW.  The Vampire Diaries is hit or miss for me and if I decide to watch the remainder of season two then I'll have a busy Thursday because I'll be giving Secret Circle a try. I'm not sure about The Ringer or Hart of Dixie. I'll try Hart of Dixie because I like the actors involved but can't really see myself having any interest in The Ringer but that can always change. If I try them it'll be during mid-season when I know how the ratings for the show are doing. 


I'll keep watching Gossip Girl but leaning towards quitting 90210 because it's really not that good of a show overall but there are a few characters I like in the show. I'm also glad One Tree Hill announced a final 13 episodes and hope they can bring back Lucas and Peyton for at least a few episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment