Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finally... TV is Back

It's been a long 2 months but shows are finally coming back for there stretch runs. With most shows leaving on cliffhangers here are some story lines I am impatiently waiting to find resolution on. Be careful ... The below may contain spoilers based on what you have already seen.

Gossip Girl: What will happen between Blair and Dan? The writers surprised me with the pairing and I grew to really enjoy the "couple" for lack of a better word. Of course it's Gossip Girl and they'll find a way to ruin it.

One Tree Hill: Will Brooke and Julian get their baby? There's always drama on OTH and I just hope Brooke gets her happy ending.

Fringe: What will Peter do when he finds out he has a child on the other side? The show has done a great job of balancing the two sides and I want to know how they'll resolve the conflict between the alternate worlds.

Smallville: Will Clark fly? It's the end of the show. They have to put him in the suit and let him fly.

Grey's Anatomy: Will Callie's baby be ok and will they ever give Alex something real to do? I would hate for the baby to be killed off and if you're not gonna use Alex then give him a spin off or something.

How I Met Your Mother: I know it'll never happen but just show the damn mother already.

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to download Gossip Girl today and get caught up. Your little spoiler has intrigued me. I only have this season to catch up on so it shouldn't take too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that Dan and Blair got together, finally! I've been waiting for it since I started watching and then I fell behind on the show and THEN it happens. I have like two seasons to catch up on so I won't be watching that any time soon lol

    I love the storyline that's going on with Fringe (Unfortunately this is the only show of your list I'm caught up on aside from HIMYM) with the two worlds. I find it interesting switching from one to the other each week. I still can't believe Peter got AltOlivia pregnant :/ but I'm interested to see how that plays out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So am I Lisa and so glad they have at least one more season to play with. And I wouldn't get to excited about Dan and Blair. The Gossip Girl writers ruin everything that's good on the show because they are in love with Chuck and Blair even though it's a very unhealthy relationship between the two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know, you can't ship anyone on Gossip Girl. Every week there's a new pairing! It's still so addicting to watch though so I will catch up some day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it's one of those shows I want to stop watching but it's such a guilty pleasure I keep watching it. If it got canceled or decided to end I wouldn't be sad but while it's on I watch.

    ReplyDelete