Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten

So I've decided every Tuesday will be Top Ten day. I'll post a different list of my favorite things in some area of Pop Culture. To celebrate the release of Tangled on DVD which I will be renting soon I'm gonna start with my Top Ten Animated Movies.

Now you should know that my list changes all the time. Sometimes I'll forgot about one and it'll miss the list but then later I'll remember it and remember it should have been number 5 on the list. Happens all the time. I'm getting older so what can you really do. Anyways here is my Top Ten Animater Movies as of today.

10. An American Tail
9. A Bug’s Life
8. Monsters’ Inc
7. Beauty and The Beast
6. Bambi
5. Shrek Series
4. Aladdin
3. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
2. Lion King
1. Toy Story Series

After making the list I realized I could easily make a Top 25 Animated Movies. I'm such a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment