Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Music Monday: Laura Izabor - If Tonight is My Last



If an angel came down to me
Ask what I would do differently
I would say nothing you see
I love someone truly

And If I do not see tomorrow
You know it's gonna be alright
'Cause I got my Baby
Right by my side


This song always makes me think of how lucky I am. In a world were so many people feel like they have no one I get to sleep next to a wonderful wife who makes me a better person. Since we've been together I have discovered so much. The best things I've discovered is Harry Potter and sushi. Also I've learned how amazing it is to love someone and have them love you back no matter how much you annoy them.
The song makes me realize I need to be grateful for what I have. It can all be gone at any time and I don't want to look back and feel like I wasted or didn't appreciate what I had.
When it is all over I want to be happy and ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment