Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Monday: Joshua Radin - Brand New Day


It's a brand new day
The sun is shining
It's a brand new day
For the first time in such a long long time
I know, I'll be ok


I love this song because it's so inspirational. No matter what goes wrong the song gives me hope that everything will be ok. No matter what it's a brand new day. 

There's no reason that I need to be cheered. Overall my life is good. I have a wife I love and three pets I love even when they annoy me. I'm not starving and I have clothes on my back. Can't really complain about anything. Sure things could always be better but I'm happy. 

It's just good to know that when I am having a bad day or when I'm just sick of the rain I have a song I can turn on that reminds me that I have no real reason to feel down.

No comments:

Post a Comment